At 360 Trampoline center we want to offer a fantastic experience for kids, youth and adults. Also, we want to inform about the rules and regulations at the park and what it takes to use the trampolines.
No one can use the trampolines without using the official socks of 360 Trampoline center. The socks comes with very good traction to prevent from gliding on the mats. You will of course keep the socks after being at the park and can reuse the next time of visit.
Kids under 10-years-old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The trampolines have a weight restriction at 120 kg
- We will not allow anyone jumping under the influence of alcohol
- We recommend sweat pants and t-shirt to use when jumping
- On the trampolines, the official socks must be used for traction
- No running, wrestling or pushing eachother.
- No food or beverages from outside the park can be brought in
- No food or beverages are allowed at the jumping areas.
- No chewing gum at the jumping areas
- No keys, loose or sharp objects are allowed at the jumping areas, lockers can be used for storages.
- Listen to the staff at all time. Disobeaying the rules will kicked out from the park.